Pressure Vessels & Reactors - Custom Options
INCREASE VESSEL PERFORMANCE AND FUNCTIONALITY.
All Bendel Pressure Vessels and Reactors are designed and fabricated in strict accordance with ASME (Section VIII, Division I). ASME vessels can be fabricated from Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel or Nickel Alloy materials. The ASME code may encompass the primary vessel only or the entire assembly which may include heating/cooling jackets, internal coils or other pressure retaining components.
Bendel can design, provide and incorporate the following custom options for Pressure Vessels and Reactors:
- Mixer Beams and Agitator Nozzle Supports (FEA Analysis available)
- Dimpled, Half-Pipe and Conventional Jackets
- Internal Heating/Cooling Coils
- Polishing (#3 to #8 Mirror Polish or electro-polishing)
- Support Legs, Lugs, Skirts and Saddles
- Insulation/insulation skin
- Seismic and Wind Loading design
- Internal/External Coatings
- OSHA compliant Ladders, Handrails, platforms and catwalks
Tools & Calculators
These helpful resources assist you in checking Volume, Capacity and more!
Now you can use our popular tools and calculators directly on your desktop!
Tour Our Facility
Take a photo tour of our 65,000 sq. ft. modern fabrication facility in Charlotte!
Contact Us Now
866.596.5112 Toll free
Or go to our website contact form!